Tuesday, May 8, 2007


Ever experienced having leaky pipes in your home? Where do you get help?

"TUBERO"... followed by a landline number, written in blue, black or red paint, usually on a small white cardboard or plywood, and nailed on the wooden Meralco or PLDT post along the road.

Ever tried calling up these tubero's to fix your leaky pipes at home? If you haven't, then I suggest DON'T. My bubwit tells me that Kuya Tubero offers services not related to water pipes, but provides other type of pipe, the more interesting one for the fastest growing market segment (based on gender) and of course, the matrona's--what is it? Nothing else but the male pipe.


kat said...

aayusin yung tulo. tsk


Richard? said...

ay buking! matanggal na nga ung mga nilagay kong cardboard sa mga poste ng meralco!

Novice Blogger said...

is this true? pipe-fixer = peter piper kung merong ganun? pano naman kaya yung mga lipat-bahay posters?

o-sai-san said...

a friend of mine used to be called the pipeman - and i wonder why! bumoto ng maayos - para sa Pilipinas nating mahal! www.o-sai-san.com